About Me

Old Coulsdon, United Kingdom
An acquired refugee from the days of exile at Selhurst Park, my first game being a dreary 1-1 draw with Millwall. I followed the team back to The Valley, and have now been with them for over twenty years. You will find me in the Rose of Denmark or in the Lower West. Follow me on Twitter @DeepestDarkest1

Sunday 26 August 2012

To Hull & Back

Hello everyone, I'm back again. Or rather, I'm not! Having left the villa for Montpellier airport at 6am yesterday, I was undone by the M25 and the A2 in particular, as I attempted to get to my first game of the season after the annual DD family holiday. I don't know what happened to it yesterday, but the A2 was closed in both directions, leaving a clogged and static A225 to Dartford as the only option.

Not so, I thought, I'll duck back onto the M25, and try for Swanley, or failing that Bromley. It made no difference; everywhere was just a giant pile of static caravan poo. For those that made it by car from outside the M25, I salute you. I won't get to see the mighty reds until the Palace game now!

Contract End - June 2013

Bover Izquierdo
Clarke
Cort
Dervite-Vaussoue
Evina
Fuller
Harriott
Haynes
Hughes
Kerkar
Mambo
Osborne
Sullivan
Taylor
Wagstaff
Wright-Phillips

Contract End - June 2014

Cook
Green
Hamer
Hollands
Jackson
Kermorgant
Morrison
Pope
Pritchard
Stephens
Smith
Solly
Wiggins

Contract End - June 2015

Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment